Above are copies of the work that have been sent home in your home learning books.
- a spelling sheet - you will work on these words in school, but also practise them at home.
- a homework grid - choose a task to complete each week.
- a reading record - complete it each time you finish a book and see how many of the challenges you can complete this year.
- your Mathletics logins have been sent home and you should log on each week to see what work has been set. Don’t forget to check the problem solving tasks too. Feel free to play maths games once you've finished your assigned task.
There is also a copy of this term’s topic web for your reference.
If for some reason you are unable to come to school, please use these as a basis for your work. Be original and work to the best of your ability. For example, you could:
- write out your spellings in super sentences in your best handwriting.
- review a book from your reading challenge.
- choose a task from the homework grid and take the time to plan, produce, edit and publish to a very high quality.
- practice your mental maths at https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
Please see below for past home learning grids / activities / resources.
If your child is isolating at any point, please refer to the class' current home learning grids and spelling lists below for home learning tasks. In addition, your child should log in to Mathletics and complete the tasks they have set on there. They should also be reading and discussing what they have read with an adult on a daily basis.