There are 4 House Groups:
William Frederick "Bill" Stone (23 September 1900 – 10 January 2009) was one of the last five World War One veterans who served in the United Kingdom's armed forces and one of the last two seamen worldwide.
In 1664/5 the Town Hall was built at the expense of Thomas Stonor. Its upper room was endowed by Stonor as a grammar school for boys, and in 1731 Dame Alice Tipping of Ewelme gave a further endowment to increase the number of pupils.
The Watlington White Mark was designed by local squire Edward Horne, who felt that the parish church of St. Leonard, when viewed from his home, would be more impressive if it appeared to have a spire.
Herbert, Bertie, Edwin, George and Charles Harman were brothers from Watlington who fought and died during the First World War.